2018 Wealthy Affiliate Review – Is Wealthy Affiliate Legit?
Do you want to make a good salary, equal to or better than a full-time salary without the office commute?
You want to believe the claims of making money on the Internet with just a few hours work each week. You still read the emails and look at the websites showing weekly paychecks of $2,000 and $3,000 or more thinking if they can do it I can do it too.
We all get the emails telling us we can vacation anywhere in the world while our websites make us lots of money. Earn while you party they tell us. It all sounds so good. And we all know it is too good to be true.
“Scam” you say and hit the trash button. Me too.
The Facts – Just The Facts
But you can make money with an online business and many people are doing it today. And with the right tools, I know you can do it too.
How you ask?
I think the best way is to work with an online marketing affiliate program that will teach you the business step-by-step. Wealthy Affiliate (WA) promises to help you overcome the technical hurdles and learn to navigate this exploding business opportunity with the best tools and guidance available. Can they make good on their promises or is this just another scam?
This 2018 Wealthy Affiliate Review will provide you with a thoughtful, honest, and hopefully a complete presentation of the Wealthy Affiliate program.
My review will answer the following questions:
- Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam?
- How does it work and will it work for me?
- What does it cost?
My goal for this 2018 Wealthy Affiliate Review is to show you what WA can do for you whether you are just starting out or you’re an accomplished online marketer. If you agree that continuous learning, growing, and developing your business is important for success then this Wealthy Affiliate review is for you.
The Elevator Pitch
Before I start my review, let me give you the Wealthy Affiliate elevator pitch.
It is called an elevator pitch because it is short enough to be delivered during a two-floor elevator ride meaning it’s to the point!
Wealthy Affiliate is a fully-developed affiliate marketing platform that provides you with the tools to create, manage, and grow your online business for any target customer group or product offering.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 100’s of hours of training from beginner to advanced
- a world class niche and keyword research tool
- 1,000’s of website creation theme templates
- web hosting, security, and support
- personal and expert help
- networking with a member community of thousand of like-minded entrepreneurs.
In fact, the WA community is the largest affiliate marketing community in the world and they’re caring, engaged, and supportive people. This is a benefit that has been very helpful to me.
The Process – 4 Simple Steps
Wealthy Affiliate is based on a four step process with training and support to help you every step of the way. The 4 simple steps are:
- Choose an area of interest
- Build a website
- Attract visitors
- Generate revenue
If you think you know enough to start you free trial of the program, click the button below.
If you want to know a little more please take a few minutes and read my full review. I think it will answer most if not all of your questions about WA. But, if after reading my review you still have some questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact me for additional information.
2018 Wealthy Affiliate Review At-A-Glance
- Product Name: Wealthy Affiliate
- Cost: Starter Member Free
- Premium Member $49 per month ($19 first month special)
- $359 yearly subscription
- Creators: Kyle and Carson
- Headquarters: Canada
- Website URL: https://wealthyaffiliate.com
- Product Tutorials: Yes, including step-by-step videos
- Training: Yes
- Website Domains: Find, Register, and Manage Domains
- Website Building, Management, and Hosting: Yes with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Developer: Yes with Writing Templates
- User Support: Yes, support forums, email, private email, blogs, and chat
- Online Business Training: Yes, Entrepreneur Certification, Affiliate Bootcamp Course, Weekly live online training, as well as user created training
- Keyword/Niche Research Tool: Yes, Jaaxy Keyword and Niche Research
- Recommended: Yes, especially for anyone who wants to learn how to start and grow and online business
Making Money Online – You Can Do It
Wealthy Affiliate provides all the tools necessary for your success. Website template themes to get your website up and on the Internet in minutes. With Wealthy Affiliate you’ll be creating website content so quickly you’ll be amazed.
The keyword and niche research tool Jaaxy provides a straightforward way to identify the frequency and competition of keywords used in search engines. Once you select your keywords the next step is creating articles that will be indexed and noticed in Google search returns.
WordPress, reportedly the most popular website management or blogging system in use on the Web supporting more than 60 million websites is embedded in the Wealthy Affiliate platform.
WordPress software makes writing and posting your website content and images simple and straightforward.
But I’m New To This – With Limited Computer Skills!
Many of us have started on this road knowing we have limited computer skills. Yes, we know how to use the Internet but we have never tried to build a website. I know that for me it was a big consideration about my ability to be successful online.
At Wealthy Affiliate I have access to the most comprehensive training available. Unlike other programs there is never an additional charge to get the next level of training.
The training courses provided by Wealthy Affiliate for Online Entrepreneur Certification (50 lessons) and Affiliate Bootcamp (70 lessons) walk you through the steps of creating a revenue generating online business.
Each lesson contains a step-by-step video presentation and written directions to help you complete clearly defined tasks. And if you are not sure, there are lesson helpers identified and an chat area where you can ask questions of the community and get responses in minutes if not seconds from the WA community.
But, there’s more! Premium members have access to weekly live training session. The live training sessions are recorded and available for viewing at any time.
A unique feature of Wealthy Affiliate is that members develop and post training greatly expanding the available training.
That’s right, members can develop and post training and get credit for their effort to help others. This brings me to my next topic: the Wealthy Affiliate community.
Community – Paying it Forward
An important part of the support for member success is the Wealthy Affiliate community. There is a general live chat and specific chats for every topic in the training program. Members blog everyday providing useful tips, tricks they have learned, and words of encouragement for others on the journey.
You can also send and receive private messages.
Members are encouraged and rewarded for their community participation and helping other members. Wealthy Affiliate members really do “pay it forward”. The following types of networking are available:
- Live Chat (Free and Premium – help in seconds)
- Comments (Free and Premium – response in minutes/hour)
- Blog Posts/Ask A Question (Free and Premium – response in minutes)
- Private Messaging (Premium level only)
- Website & Hosting Support (Free and Premium – response in minutes)
- Access to the Wealthy Affiliate Owner (Free and Premium)
For me, the community is the most awesome part of Wealthy Affiliate. I’ve found members to be friendly, caring, and always helpful.
From beginner to experienced, there is someone to answer any question you may have and help you out even if you just need some encouragement. The networking with community members provides an effective support for success.
Wealthy Affiliate Cost – Try Before You Buy
- Price: Starter Member: Free – no credit card needed!
- Premium Member: $49 per month ($19 first month special)
- $359 per year
- Websites: Starter Member: 2 on a Free Domain
- Premium Member: 25 on a Free Domain plus 25 on a Domain I Own
- Research Tool: Starter Member: Free (30 Keyword Searches)
- Premium Member: Free (Unlimited Keyword Searches)
- Plus $19 per month Pro and $49 per month Enterprise enhanced editions
- All-inclusive product
- Lots of great templates
- User-Friendly website
- Drag & Drop Website Construction
- No Technical Knowledge Needed
- Mobile Optimized Version of Template
- Technology components (web themes, hosting, security, and support) provided at a great price
- User community that supports and helps each other
- Training Takes Time
- No Built-in Statistics
- Need to Be Premium Member to Unlock All Training and Private Messaging
- Some training could be updated using newer user interfaces
- Additional access to training based on topic area could be provided
- Website Template Themes:
- Product Tutorials:
- Website Builder, Management, and Hosting:
- Content Developer:
- User Support:
- Online Business Training:
- Keyword/Niche Research Tools:
- Outfront Affiliates Total Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars
What I Recommend – You Can’t Lose
At the beginning of my review I identified three questions.
Question 1: Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam?
Answer: Absolutely not. Wealthy Affiliate delivers more that it promises at every level.
Question 2: How does Wealthy Affiliate work and will it work for me?
Answer: Yes. I know the program works and I know Wealthy Affiliate will work for you if you put the time and effort into the program.
I have found the community response to be of great value and when someone tells you something you may not want to hear they offer an alternative solution to help you move forward.
Question 3: What does Wealthy Affiliate cost?
Answer: You can start Wealthy Affiliate for free.
You will get access to the valuable tools and training and most importantly access to the member community.
If you decide to join the community and become a Premium member, it costs $49 per month (a $19 first month special) or $359 (a $229 savings) with a yearly subscription.
Wow! That’s a lot more than I expected to write. And, there is more that I have not written about. So, you will have the fun of finding additional benefits as you go along.
You can try Wealthy Affiliate for yourself for FREE and that’s what I recommend you do.
You don’t have to spend a dime and you do not have to give your credit card to get started.
If you are a beginner or and advanced affiliate marketer, Wealthy Affiliate will help you start a new or grow your existing business.
Learn how to build your own website and work from home successfully with this free to join website.
Are you ready? We Are.
Please let me know what do you think of this 2018 Wealthy Affiliate Review?
Leave any comments, questions, or concerns in the comment section below and I’ll get back to you soon!
The opinions expressed in this review are those of the author and are based on a combination of personal experience, published product reviews and users’ ratings.